2016 Ranger Events
To celebrate our partnership with Scottish Natural Heritage, we have a selection of special Ranger activities for all ages. To take part in any of these events, please email in advance to reserve your spot: email@example.com
Junior Ranger Club
An afterschool get together exploring Kelburn and learning about survival skills, nature and conservation. A fun and educational experience of the outdoors for all kids age 5 - 11yrs. Our Rangers lead the sessions and nurture confidence through nature.
See our Wild Kelburn section for more detail click here
Health & Nature Walks
Guided walks with the Rangers, for all ages. Tailored for group bookings.
- Our knowledgeable Rangers will lead you on a delightful walk of Kelburn stimulating both mind and body. Bird experts will make you aware of the winged audience as you meander through our woodland and farmland scape.
- Ideal for large and small groups, mixed age groups and abilities
- Be sure to wear sensible clothing
- Cost on enquiry - based on group size and duration
Get stuck in with our Rangers working outdoors digging and cutting your way to fitness and well-being!
- Dates for 2017 will be listed soon
- Volunteer groups are welcome to contact us if they would like to support our countryside management and get involved. Camping ground available to volunteers. *subject to availability.